Explore Mount Bromo Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, East Java With Cheap Tour Packages - Tumpak Sewu Waterfall is a tourist attraction located in the village of Sidomulyo, Lumajang Regency. It is about 47 Kilometers to the south from Lumajang city center. This tourist spot has extraordinary exotica. When you visit this place, you will also visit other tourist objects, namely Nirwana Waterfall, Blue Lake and Tetes Cave. The three attractions are a series of tours that you can visit because they are in one location.
The scenery is still natural and very exotic, making visitors to Tumpak Sewu Waterfall forget the time. Rows of springs that come out of a circular cliff to form a single waterfall that will amaze you with its beauty. The flow of the waterfall is a natural spring from Mount Semeru that comes out of the ground. In this place there is only one river that flows from the slopes of Mount Semeru.
Tumpak Sewu Waterfall East Java Indonesia
The meaning of Tumpak Sewu Waterfall is a waterfall that is piled up in piles, meaning that there are many waterfalls that exist so that it becomes a very amazing sight. We invite you to travel as well as exercise in this place. To visit this place you can stay overnight or immediately refuse to return to your city. When visiting the Tumpak Sewu Waterfall location, it takes a physically fit because along the path we do it on foot. What do you need for a trip to this place? The most important thing is physical and mental. Next you only need to prepare a change of clothes, towels, toiletries, rubber shoes to use when exploring the waterfall.
Tips for Visiting Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Indonesia
So that your weekend trip and your family while exploring Tumpak Sewu Waterfall run smoothly. Prepare for adventurous activities in Coban Tumpak Sewu well, here are some interesting tips:
- Try to visit Tumpak Sewu Waterfall in good body condition.
- Avoid visiting this beautiful waterfall when the afternoon is cloudy
- Prepare your camera to hunt for holiday moments at Tumpak Sewu Lumajang Waterfall.
- Keep your attitude by not destroying and littering when enjoying the beauty of nature.
- Always be careful wherever you are, especially when exploring waterfalls.
- There are still many beautiful and hidden natural tourist destinations in Lumajang, East Java that will not be
- interesting to visit.
Hopefully the information on Tumpak Sewu Waterfall in this article will be useful and make your vacation trip easier.
Facilities at Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
This interesting place in Lumajang offers natural beauty with extraordinary anti-mainstream spots.
Not only instagenic spots, this waterfall in Lumajang Regency is equipped with several facilities such as:
- Tourist vehicle parking location
- Camping ground
- Information and retribution center
- Food stalls
- logistics center
- public toilet
- prayer room
Even though there are still limited facilities and facilities in it, your vacation will still be fun. When exploring the best charm of the beauty of Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, East Java with loved ones.
Itinerary Tour Mount Bromo Tumpak Sewu 2 Days 1 Night
Day 1: Surabaya/ Malang – Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
- The Mount Bromo Tour Tumpak Sewu 2 day 1 night tour itinerary program starts with picking up participants in the morning from Malang, Batu, Surabaya. Next, drive to the location of the Tumpak Sewupronojiwo Lumajang waterfall with a 3-5 hour trip depending on the departure start location.
- After arriving at the Tumpak Sewu waterfall location, with the guidance of a local guide, you will be invited to explore the beautiful panorama of the waterfall from above to the waterfall valley by walking along slippery rock cliffs, with a fence made of bamboo that stimulates adrenaline.
- Arriving under the waterfall you can be satisfied to see the beauty of the Tumpak Sewu waterfall or take photos. After that, the journey continues to the drops cave which is not far from the location of the Tumpak Sewu waterfall. After finishing the waterfall and cave drops then return to the parking area.
- Arriving at the inn, check in and rest.
Day 2: Mount Bromo Tour 4 Locations – Back to Malang/ Surabaya
- The Mount Bromo Tour 4 locations is a travel trip to the best spots in Bromo such as sunrise/sunrise views, Bromo crater, savanna/teletubbies hills and whispering sand. There are also those who say that the Bromo 6-7 location tour is just another term, but basically there are only 4 tourist spots in Bromo that are visited so don't be fooled.
- If the hotel/inn is in the Malang city area, the start of the Bromo tour from Malang is 12 midnight. However, if the location of the hotel or inn is near Bromo, the Mount Bromo tour starts at 03.00 WIB.
- 03.00 – 04.00 : Travel to View Point Sunrise Location by Jeep 4WD.
- 04.00 – 06.00 : Enjoy the beautiful sunrise of Mount Bromo.
- 06.00 – 06.30 : Take a Jeep Down To The Bromo Sand Ocean Parking Area.
- 06.30 – 07.30 : Walk / Rent a Horse to the foot of Mount Bromo and climb 250 stairs to Bromo Crater.
- 07.30 – 08.00 : Back to Jeep Parking Area
- 08.00 – 09.00 : Visit Padang Savana (Teletubbies Hill) and Whispering Sand and Bromo Jeep Tour ends.
That's the info about the 'Tumpak Sewu Mount Bromo Tour Package' 2 days 1 night. If you want more detailed information about the price of the Coban Sewu tour package, lodging, car rental or other tourist facilities, please contact us.